Thursday, August 11, 2011

Why is Twitter.com so regressive , Is it Censoring , has it stopped Caring for Tweeps ? Why Force New Twitter on us before Beta Testing it ? VenuG

I am reminded of Censorship by China, Egypt , Iran , South Korea & @wikileaks


Dear @jack @biz @ev 


Please understand this .. You got more to lose .. Once cheap android phones come to India . Please note CAREFULLY & Please Comprehend it CLEARLY , that 65% of India is under 35 years of age . And THAT TOO 65% out of a total of 1.21bn as per the latest Census Figures of Census 2011. That amounts to a hell lot of people ... My Calculator tells me it is 786.5 million ..

If you restrict Twitter to Windows Phone iPads, iPhones then you lose not I #NewTwitter

Dear Jack Dorsey , Biz Stone & Evan Williams ( is he heard in the board room ? ) 
Read my other blog by Googling '' The Huddle VenuG '' 

http://youthentertainmentnetwork.blogspot.com/2011/08/huddle-venug.html

and learn What Team Work is .. 

Just look at The Indian Cricket Team .. 

Pre- Greg Chappell , Greg Chappell , Post Greg Chappell , World Cup 1983 , World Championship of Cricket in Australia Year 1985 , March , T20 Championship In South Africa & Cricket World Cup 2011 .. And The England tour of India .. Google up images & check the now famous Team Huddle .. Unless you work as a Team .. You #fail .. To #win get into a Huddle .. Guys .. Put your heads together ..

And realise .. What the Revolving door Management techniques is doing to the Firm .. Realise this from Exit of Steve Jobs from Apple , & re-entry , exit of Bill Gates from Microsoft , Exit of N R Narayana Murthy from Infosys .. The Keyman is important guys .. And unless he calls the shots .. You all fall like a pack of cards .. #VenuSpeak

A link which I found by googling up which indicate to me that the things at Twitter.com are not a fairy tale but hunky dory


http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2011/04/14/troubletwitter/


Ok something about me .. 

      I never or rarely use a laptop or PC , Don't own an automobile .. The only gadget I use for blogging , Facebook ing , Tweeting , Taking pictures , Shooting Video's , Recording my own songs on audio , video , mailing , calling , sms'ing , & listening to music ( YA I DO THIS ALL & STILL WORK TO EARN MY LIVING ) on fm radio or youtube .. Read 25 newspapers , on my poor man's Nokia E63 bought along with a 3 year insurance & 3 year warranty at INR 9600 ( That is on today's currency exchange rate $1= Ra 45.05 equals $ 213.09 ) I DO not have $ 998.89 to buy an iPad or $221.97 for a new Android Samsung 3G phone or $554.93 for an HCL Laptop or $466.14 to buy an HCL Netbook .. I spend my money on my kids & family , not for myself .. So pray Tell me if you're advertising New Twitter Apps for iPhone , Android Phone , Blackberries , IPad , Windows Phone .. WHERE IN THE GOD'S NAME DO owners of LG & Nokia Go ? In India we are a Huge Majority .. Also are Micromax , Spice & G5 users .. Are you using your cartelisation .. Like one used by Microsoft , Intel , Adobe , Internet Explorer in Europe ? Did you realise where IN THE WORLDWINDOWS PHONE IS ? Did you realise what my tweets on Samsung Galaxy S II & LG Optimus SX Android Platform & Maruti Cars have done To iphone Ios4 AOL & The Car Manufacturers in India ..


WHEN YOU FORCE YOUR GLITCHED NEW TWITTER WITH APPS WORKING ON LIMITED PLATFORMS WITHOUT BETA TESTING IT PROPERLY FOR ITS GLITCHES BUGS & 404 messages YOU ARE VERY WELL CENSORING ME USING A MONOPOLISTIC & RESTRICTIVE TRADE PRACTISE .. WHICH IF USED IN THE US & EUROPE WILL CAUSE YOU MILLIONS IN DAMAGES . 


NOW THE REASON WHY I WROTE THIS


I have been regularly tweeting to @Twitte about my using @opera 10.mobile browser , using @nokia E63 cell phone on carrier @Airtel_presence . Tagging them to the tweets ..
And I found you sleeping , totally unresponsive towards my trauma .. I Tweet from my raw brain directly onto my Twitter.com message screen .. Do not write them in a note & then paste them .. My every Tweet is my creativity .. WHICH is lost .. Every time Twitter.com logs me out when I click Send Tweet button !!! .. Luckily I was able to save them into notes
 

And I found you sleeping , totally unresponsive towards my trauma .. I Tweet from my raw brain directly onto my Twitter.com message screen .. Do not write them in a note & then paste them .. My every Tweet is my creativity .. WHICH is lost .. Every time Twitter.com logs me out when I click Send Tweet button !!! .. Luckily I was able to save them into notes


Now Please give me a reasonable LOGICAL explanation to me to my email address yonetwork.kol@gmail.com , as to why you need not SAY SORRY TO ME 50 of my extremely creative tweets went into oblivion by Twitter.com logging me out every time I sent those tweets , by pressing the send button.. AND ALSO PERSONALLY APOLOGISING for your deficiency of service & TO COMPOUND THE MATTER EQUALLY UNRESPONSIVE & CALLOUS APPROACH TO MY TWEETS. Social Media Experts will tell you what an unresponsive customer service on social Media can do to a .. Firm ..
THE MAIL BETTER BE FROM @Jack or @Biz the tech brains behind @Twitter .. Don't delegate it to a lowly clerk in the PR Department
That will be my Andy Warhol MOMENT . I am not looking for Suing / Damages or Silence Money but an honest apology Guys .


As you must have realized by now .. I am not after money but public good & improving products so that peoples life is not stressful .. Somethings of a product evangelist similar to an Ethical Hacker


Scores of articles are written on this subject on @mashable & @wsj I know its a free service But Sir's You made LAKHS  ( an Indian unit of money meaning tenth of a million )  
& the proof of the same is here on wikipedia link under the collapsed content '' Finances ''


http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twitter





Now for the tweets in question not updated on my timeline(TL)


Mode of posting
A) using @opera 10.1 mobile browser on m.Twitter.com via cellphone service provider @Airtel_presence from a Symbian @nokia E 63 QWERTY cellphone .

B) by sending an sms to a predefined number by http://Twitter.com 53000 applicable to India for those Tweeps using @Airtel_presence services


In both the cases the tweets weren't posted on my TL before I started writing this blog ..


Tweet 1


@Twitter Sucks big time ok I will blog & share #Twitter #fail Misuse by Commercial world by keeping Masses from Facts Tata Twitter #Fail


Tweet 2


Cause 'NaMo, Na No' by VenuG http://bit.ly/qjgEtY & Effect 'Ultra Low-Cost Car Loses Lustre' by ET http://bit.ly/nxY6I4 #VenuSpeak #Win #Fb


Tweet 3


@Twitter Sucks big time ok I will blog & share #Twitter #fail Misuse by Commercial world by keeping Masses from Facts Tata Twitter #Fail




Tweet 4


@Sunnyag The Credit of Re-Packaging Branding Imaging my Product Goes to u & @TaiYouSun cc @jay_ambadi @UshyMohanDas @trsriniwas :-)




Conclusion


I have written this blog ex-tempore & after referring to just 2 links both of which are shared in this blog post as links !


I started writing this blog post


At 18:20 hours IST that is 12:50 hours GMT& finished it at 22:40 hours IST that is 17:10 hours GMT which is exactly 260 minutes of my precious time, writing it twice all over on my @nokia E 63 qwerty phone as it was lost when blogspot hung without me saving the post on the blog or in a note .


By this you might have realized the importance I give to Freedom of Speech & Free Right to speech .


Those 4 tweets were important pieces of information , which I felt was important to me , that the learned & wonderful friends who have me on their TL must have .. Since I failed in my repeated attempts to send those tweets .. I felt strongly enough .. To articulate my concern and helplessness in my efforts , which I'm sure would have been the case of many Tweeps on Twitter.com .. In Similar conditions as I ..

Here is to a glitch free & better Twitter.com

Here is to a world which respects Right to Free Speech & Freedom of Expression .. Which is the most important Fundamental Right in a Free Democratic World


I'm reminded of a quote which I want to end my blog post with
Which represents the articulation of Freedom of Speech & Expression


"I disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Voltaire 






François-Marie Arouet (21 November 1694 – 30 May 1778), better known by the pen name Voltaire, was a French Enlightenment writer, essayist and philosopher known for his defence of civil liberties, including freedom of religion and the right to a fair trial. He was an outspoken supporter of social reform.




Detailed links on '' Voltaire ''
Link
1 pertaining to this quotation


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071125091607AAvJMQv




2 About other beautiful freedom quotes by Voltaire


http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/v/voltaire.html


3 About Voltaire


http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Voltaire


Amen !!!
Good Morning Afternoon Evening & Night Wherever you are
VenuG
A.K.A. @ShonaGandi on Twitter http://twitter.com/kvenugopalmenon 

No comments:

Post a Comment