Saturday, July 30, 2011

Love Me ... Please Please Me, Like I Please You Please .. The Beatles Evening

The Beatles Evening At The West End Den 87, Regent Place, Ranikuti , Tollygunge , Kolkata Sunday July 31 2001 16:00-20:00 IST


Me that is VenuG would perform 3 songs 
For this I bought a new Hohner Coronation 12 Harmonica (Mouth Organ)
Played one after 18 years :-)
for Lifebegins@50
VenuG on Vocals & Harmonica 
with
Sourav Banerjee on Acoustic Guitar 
1 Love Me Do
2 Yesterday 
3 When I'm Sixty Four


 Check the Video's here 


Download song words all three 

The Event

The Participants Look at the event

Address

The West End Den 
87, Regent Place
Ranikuti
Tollygunge
Kolkata

google map 

Take  Metro To Tollygunge
Take an auto to Ranikuti
Ask for BSNL
ENTER LANE
FIRST TURN RIGHT

All are welcome

I'm gonna sing so are so many very young musicians

Let Music Begin
Let there be hundreds of Musicians Bloom
Keep loving, doing and encouraging Music

And Music Fans
When you come to hear us
Trust me everyone of us feels 
VERY HAPPY AND MOTIVATED

SIGRAM WANGO !
APNI ASUN !
AOJO HO !
PADHARO SA !
VARANAM TO !
 
Love me Do 

No comments:

Post a Comment